21/10/2020 at 3:18 am #1301
(An Andy Carpenter Novel, #21)
by David Rosenfelt
- Release date: July 7, 2020
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Minotaur Books)
- Format: hardcover, 304 pages
- Author: David Rosenfelt
- ISBN: 9781250257116 (1250257115)
- Series: An Andy Carpenter Novel, #21
About The Book
In David Rosenfelt’s Andy Carpenter mystery, Muzzled, Andy and his beloved golden retriever, Tara, are back on the case as a favor to a friend.
Andy Carpenter is a lawyer who would rather not practice law. He’d rather spend his time working with the Tara Foundation, his dog rescue organization, and being with his family and his two dogs, Tara and Sebastian. But when a friend asks him for a favor that involves both dogs and his lawyerly expertise, he can’t say no.
Andy’s friend Beth has found a stray that seems to have belonged to a murder victim — in fact, the man and two of his colleagues died in an explosion a few weeks ago. But when the murdered man contacts Beth, asking for his dog back, Andy knows there must be more to the story. The man claims his life is in danger, and that’s why he disappeared. As much as Andy doesn’t want to get involved — anything to avoid a new case — he can’t help but come to the rescue of a man who’d risk everything, even his life, to reunite with his dog.
PDF ebook Muzzled David Rosenfelt on Kobo. EPUB book Muzzled download on iPad. Online Muzzled read on Dymocks. Hardback ebook Muzzled by David Rosenfelt buy for PC. Hardcover Muzzled download.
TXT book Muzzled by David Rosenfelt buy cheap iOS on IndieBound. FictionBook book Muzzled read online on Bookshop. Paperback Muzzled David Rosenfelt on Kindle. MP3 ebook Muzzled for Mac on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Muzzled by David Rosenfelt read.25/10/2020 at 11:57 pm #2976
- Revolution: The History of England from the Battle of the Boyne to the Battle of Waterloo : Peter Ackroyd : 9781250765970
- Hard Eight & To The Nines: Two Novels in One : Janet Evanovich : 9781250620767
- The Nobodies : Liza Palmer : 9781250169846
- A Monk’s Guide to Happiness: Meditation in the 21st Century : Gelong Thubten : 9781250266828
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.