(MOBI) Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson – 9780316097543

Home Forums Grad Guidance-Jobs (MOBI) Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson – 9780316097543

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sgiova 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sgiova
    Participant

Kill Me If You Can
    by James Patterson, Marshall Karp

🔥 Kill Me If You Can – CLICK HERE 🔥

• Author: James Patterson, Marshall Karp
    • ISBN: 9780316097543 (0316097543)
    • Genres: mystery, fiction, thriller, suspense, crime, adult, romance, action
    • Release date: August 29, 2011
    • Format: hardcover, 380 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Little, Brown and Company

About The Book

Matthew Bannon, a poor art student living in New York City, finds a duffel bag filled with diamonds during a chaotic attack at Grand Central Station. Plans for a worry-free life with his stunning girlfriend Katherine fill his thoughts — until he realizes that he is being hunted, and that whoever is after him won’t stop until they have reclaimed the diamonds and exacted their revenge.

Trailing him is the Ghost, the world’s greatest assassin, who has just pulled off his most high-profile hit: killing Walter Zelvas, a top member of the international Diamond Syndicate. There’s only one small problem: the diamonds he was supposed to retrieve from Zelvas are missing. Now, the Ghost is on Bannon’s trail — but so is a rival assassin who would like nothing more than to make the Ghost disappear forever. From “America’s #1 storyteller” (Forbes) comes a high-speed, high-stakes, winner-take-all thrill ride of adrenaline-fueled suspense.

MOBI Kill Me If You Can buy cheap for Android on Dymocks. MP3 book Kill Me If You Can James Patterson read. FictionBook ebook Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson download on PC on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book Kill Me If You Can.

EPUB ebook Kill Me If You Can read online on Book Depository. Paperback Kill Me If You Can James Patterson buy Mac. TXT book Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson download on Kindle. Online ebook Kill Me If You Can on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.